How Coronavirus jumped from Animals to Humans
* How coronavirus jumped from animals to humans decode: Research Study
* University of Texas at El Paso, USA, conducted this research of genetic analysis of the Novel coronavirus and its similar variants in animals.
* This research confirmed, that their closest relatives are the coronavirus that infects bats.
* According to this study the virus ability, SARS-CoV-2, to infect humans was gained by exchanging a critical gene fragment.
* And this critical gene fragment was gained from a coronavirus that infects a scary mammal called a Pangolin.
* The researchers said that the scientific community was still divided on whether or not they played a part within the evolution of SARS-CoV-2