How to participate in Logo Design contest by Government
The Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) has organized a logo design contest and also mentions how to participate in this contest by Government.
CBWB is an organization under the Department of Water Resources, River Development, Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti, and these all under the Government of India. However, the parent organization of CBWB is the Exploratory Tubewell Organisation (ETO) was established in 1954.
As the vision of “Sustainable Development and Management of Ground Water Resources of the Country” is a command by CGWB. It has command over “Development and disseminate technologies, and also monitor as well implement national policies for the scientific and sustainable development”.
The current logo of the Central Ground Water Board was from 1970. After five decades of the logo, the board has finally open to adopting a new logo that captures in a lucid and aesthetic manner. The logo that conveys the ongoing challenges in the sector and what is the role of CGWB.
How to participate:
1. Every Indian citizen is eligible
2. A participant should provide high resolution i.e 600 dpi image
3. The logo should be original
4. The logo is in the format of JPEG, BMP, TIFF, or PDF.
5. It must bear the lion capitol
6. The logo should be multi-color and also reproducible in monochrome.
7. Suitable for the size of 2.5 cm x 2.5 cm.
8. Appropriate for any web device and for any printing material.
9. The participant has to submit a brief description of the logo.
10. One participant one entry.
These are the terms and conditions to participate in the logo contest by CGWB. You can also check further details on myGov.in.
The prize amount for the winner of this contest is Rs. 1,00,000. The last date for the submission of the logo is 1st October 2020.
Since now they have received 625 logos. You can submit your logo by creating a login Id at www.mygov.in you submit your final designed logo.
For more latest news please CLICK HERE