Participate in Logo Contest by MyGov
MyGov.in has organized a contest to design a logo for the National Recruitment Agency. Let’s know how to participate in the Logo contest by MyGov.
The Government has set up a National Recruitment Agency (NRA) as a self-reliant body to conduct tests and also shortlist candidates for recruitment in the Government sector. The NRA conducts a Common Eligibility Test for candidates.
The objective of the NRA is:
1. To ease the hardship faced by candidates while appearing for multiple examinations conducted by multiple recruitment agencies.
2. This will bring the saving cost for candidates towards multiple application fees, traveling, and other costs.
3. The central government may direct the Common Eligibility Test and other recruitment tests.
4. Setting up one center in every district is to improve access for rural candidates.
5. To increase the occurrence of the CET test at each level and to facilitate candidates to schedule tests and choose a center of their choice.
6. To perform CET in a swift, efficient, and transparent manner to reduce the time taken in the selection process.
7. Quality screening tests for the participating agencies.
So the logo is required for the National Recruitment Agency to represent the spirit of the activities and objectives.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The participant has to submit the logo at a high resolution of 600 dpi.
2. The logo must be original.
3. Only JPEG, BMP, TIFF, and PDF formats are acceptable.
4. Logo must have lion capitol
5. Logo can be multi-colored but it should be reproducible in monochrome.
6. It should be appropriate for any web device and any kind of print material.
7. The participant has to submit a brief description of the logo in Hindi and English.
8. One entrant should submit only one entry.
The winner will receive a money prize of Rs 25000/- The last date for the submission of logo design is 31st October 2020.
For more latest news please CLICK HERE