Share stories on Fundamental Duties: #ItsMyDuty On the 71st anniversary of the adoption of the Constitution of India, the Government of India has
Share stories on Fundamental Duties: #ItsMyDuty
On the 71st anniversary of the adoption of the Constitution of India, the Government of India has started a campaign. Share your stories, videos, and ideas on Fundamental Duties that are #ItsMyDuty.
The government of India has launched a campaign on creating awareness of the Fundamental Duties. Fundamental Duties are inducted in Chapter IV-A (Article 51A) of the Indian Constitution.
Fundamental Duties directs the citizenship behavior on the part of all concerned. It’s the responsibility of every citizen to implement the Fundamental Duties. As Fundamental Duties are not enforceable they are inherent elements of compliance because what is the duty for one is another person’s right.
The citizen of India plays an effective role in fulfilling duties towards the country while practicing and reinforcing the Fundamental Duties. This will also ensure that India will occupy a rightful place in the comity of nations.
MyGov in collaboration with the Department of Justice organizes a campaign that invites you to share your stories, videos, or ideas. Share your stories, videos, or ideas on #ItsMyDuty.
1. Abide by the constitution and respect the national flag and the National Anthem.
2. Cherish and follow the noble ideals
3. To protect the sovereignty, and integrity of India.
4. Defend the country and national services when called upon.
5. Promote the spirit of common brotherhood amongst all citizens.
6. Value and preserve the heritage of our culture.
7. Protect and improve the natural environment for living creatures.
8. Develop the humanism and the spirit of inquiry and reform.
9. To safeguard public property
10. Strive towards excellence in all spheres of individuals
11. Parent or guardian to provide an opportunity for education to children.
How to join the campaign:
For participation for the campaign, candidates will share their entries in the following formats.
3. YouTube URL
Register yourself in MyGov.in and share your video, stories, and ideas. The last date for submission is 26th November 2020.
For more latest news please CLICK HERE