Top 15 news headlines of Coronavirus
The actual coronavirus outbreak took place in the last of January 2020 in India. From that, the cases were rising day by day. Here you find the top 15 news headlines of Coronavirus in August Month.
India had encountered his first positive COVID-19 case from Kerala. The COVID-19 positive students traveled from China to India. After this India witness the spreading of coronavirus across the nation.
It was reported, India has less mortality rate respective to other countries. Our honorable Prime Minister had imposed Lockdown from 25th March 2020 in different phases and after four consecutive lockdowns, he imposed Unlock in phases to normalize the Nation.
On 31st July, India first time reported 52,123 new cases of COVID-19. Andhra Pradesh had individually reported 10,000 new cases of COVID-19 in a single day. On Wednesday itself India also recorded 10.2 lakh recovered COVID-19 patients so far.
Top 15 headlines related to COVID-19
1. The Phase II clinical trial for COVID-19 vaccine will commence from 6th August by Zydus Cadila.
2. From 10th August Gyms are reopen after 5 months of lockdown. Gym reopens allowed under the guidelines of Unlock 3.0 by the Government of India.
3. Late Shri Pranab Mukherjee tweeted on 10th August about his positive report of coronavirus and admitted to Delhi Cantonment Hospital.
4. On 11th August, it was recorded that India’s COVID-19 cases were the fastest-growing cases in respect of the World.
Also Read: News Headlines of June Month 2020
5. Mysore Medical College and Research Institute start evaluating the outcome of Plasma therapy on COVID-19 patients.
6. On 17th August, Australia had recorded 25 death tolls in a single day which is the highest in Australia.
7. According to the People’s Daily newspaper of China, China’s CanSino Biologics Inc had got approval from Beijing for COVID-19. It was the first COVID-19 vaccine approval.
9. A classical vocalist Pandit Jasraj died on 17th August at age of 90 due to cardiac arrest in the U.S.
10. On 18th August, Union Home Minister Amit Shah admitted to AIIMS, Delhi as he was feeling uneasy from 2-3 days. On 14th August Amit Shah tweet after received a negative report of COVID-19.
11. This year India’s famous festival Ganesh Chaturthi was celebrated on 22nd August. The DGP told that no permission for celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi in public places. It is due to Coronavirus cases rising day by day.
Also Read: Tribute showered for Pranab Da demise
12. The Health Secretary claims that from August 13th there was a declination of COVID-19 cases by 10.03% to 7.72%.
13. West Bengal imposed a Two-day lockdown as the total number of active cases stands 1,29,119. It was imposed on 20th – 21st August 2020.
14. Delhi recorded the highest number of COVID-19 cases in a month that is 1, 60,016 active cases.
15. On 31st August, former President of India Pranab Mukherjee has lost his battle with his life and died at the age of 84. The government announced 7 days mourn till 6th September.
For more latest news please CLICK HERE