Which movies are re-releasing after lockdown? As per the new guidelines, the government of India has allowed reopening cinema halls with proper gu
Which movies are re-releasing after lockdown?
As per the new guidelines, the government of India has allowed reopening cinema halls with proper guidance and maintenance. Find out which movies are re-releasing after lockdown.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the Government of India has shut down many things and imposed a nationwide lockdown. But soon after the Government of India, is planning to slowly reopen the nation while also preventing the spread of Coronavirus.
After 15th October, the government of India has permitted to re-open the cinema halls for the public. They have also issued the proper guidelines to reopen the cinema halls with proper maintenance.
The trade analyst Taran Adarsh has tweeted, and announce the list of movies that are going to re-release on Cinemas after 15th October.
Taran Adarsh tweet “As cinema is ready to reopen their doors from this week”. He shared the list of movies that are going to featured in cinema halls.
List of Movie
1. Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior – The movie released on 9th January 2020.
2. Thappad – A movie by Taapsee Pannu playing a leading role in the movie. This movie released on 28th February 2020.
Also Read: Do you enjoy Horror Movies: Sonam Kapoor
3. Kedarnath – A movie by Late Sushant Singh Rajput played a leading role. The movie released on 7th December 2018.
4. War – A movie by Hrithik Roshan played a leading role. The movie released on 2nd October 2019.
5. Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan – A movie by Ayushmann Khurana and Jitendra Kumar played a leading role. The movie released on 21st February 2020.
6. Malang – A movie by Disha Patani, Aditya Roy Kapur, and Shraddha Kapoor played as a leading role. The movie released on 7th February 2020.
Taran Adarsh has also said more movies will be scheduled in the coming days. He has also shared the banner of cinema halls that are opening by tomorrow. He said INOX and Cinepolis are opening on 15th October 2020.
For more latest news please CLICK HERE